Not having a sofa in your living room is like not having a living room at all! Having a sofa in a living room is what makes the room worth “living”, as we say. Though wooden sofas are still in fashion, the rage is nothing compared to leather ones. Comfortable, stylish, modern, sophisticated and contemporary are the descriptions of leather sectional sofas. The main USP of a leather sectional sofa is its ‘many-in-one’ package. It comes with a recliner, possibly a loveseat, a chaise and a fold-out sofa bed. They are easy to maintain, reasonably priced and long lasting.
Why a sectional sofa?
Sectional sofas are different from huge bulky, uncomfortable and old-fashioned cloth sofas that we used to have years ago. A sectional sofa can be spread over large area as the pieces are detachable. It’s very easy to arrange seating for say 15-20 guests with a sectional sofa around. This flexible nature of sectional sofa gives it an added advantage over all other types of sofas. Moreover, all interior designers nowadays are agree with that the leather sofa is indeed the most stylish sofas of all.
How to pick the right leather sectional sofa?
Leather sectional sofas come in different sizes, shapes, colors and designs. That’s why you may find it extremely confusing to choose the right leather sectional sofa. Here’s a quick guide to put all your confusions to a rest.
• Size – as always the first and foremost area of concern. A number of factors go into making this decision. Firstly, the size of your living room. Always ensure that the sofa is placed in a way to allow free movement around it. There must be enough space all around the sofa to avoid cramped and cluttered look.
• Sections – Keep in mind the number of sections you would like to have in the sofa. A sofa with 6-7 sections should be sufficient for a large family. Go for less number of sections if you have a small family and guests are not too frequent.
• Shapes – Leather sectionals are available in box and symmetrical shapes with arched or curvy ends. Choose the one that appeal to you.
• Style - The material, fabric, color and style of the leather sectional sofa has many options to select from. If you are looking for elegant look, always go for solid colors.
Buying the right leather sectional sofa to add that extra zing to your living room. Two of show-stopper leather sectional sofas are:
• The posh, classy and sleek Italian bonded leather sofa has an imposing and majestic presence. It comes in dark chocolate and ivory colors. Two chaise, sofa and chair come in the set.
• My heart skipped a beat on seeing the modern sectional leather sofa in off white color. Its circular design is a milestone in itself. Nothing else is required in the room, as this sofa has a complete look in itself. Extremely stylish, owning this ultra-modern sofa will make you feel like a king!